The Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) will start the counseling registration process for the NEET Master in Dental Surgery (MDS) course for the year 2021 from today. Those doctors, who have a Bachelor in Dental Surgery (BDS) degree and have cleared the NEET MDS exam held in December last year, are eligible to apply. There are more than 6,500 seats to be filled for MDS, which are located across the country.
NEET MDS 2021.
The Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) has started the registration process of counseling for NEET MDS 2021 from today i.e. August 20. Candidates can apply online for the MDS counseling session of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) by visiting the official site of MCC at mcc.nic.in.
According to the notification, the Phase 1 registration process will end on August 24. The choice filling or locking of the registration presses will be done from August 21 to August 24, 2021. The seat allotment process will continue for the next two days and the result will be out on August 27.
All the selected candidates can report to the college from 28 August 28 to 1 September. To register themselves for NEET MDS counselling, candidates will need a valid mobile number and an email ID.
How to apply for NEET MDS 2021:
Let us tell you that the registration process of Phase I for NEET MDS will end on August 24, 2021. The choice filling or locking of the registration process will be done from August 21 to August 24, 2021. At the same time, the process of seat allotment will be conducted from August 25 to August 26, 2021. The result will be released on August 27, 2021. Candidates can report to the college from August 28 to September 1, 2021.
- Eligible candidates have to visit the official site of MCC at mcc.nic.in.
- After that, candidates have to click on NEET MDS 2021 link available on the home page.
- The candidate has to enter the login details and fill the application form.
- After filling the application form, candidates will have to pay ₹1,000 towards the application fee.
- Candidates will have to select the seats and colleges as per their choice.
- Candidates will have to click on the submit button, after which the application will be submitted.
|Result of NEET MDS exam held last year|
|BDS Provisional Certificate|
|Permanent/Provisional Certificate issued by DCI or Dental Council|
|Birth certificate as proof of date of birth|
|ID Proof like PAN Card, Driving License, Aadhar Card|
|Caste/Category certificate if any|