People all over the world are troubled by Corona and its new variants. First Corona took millions of lives and now Omicron has also started creating panic. Meanwhile, a new variant of Corona has been found in France, which has been named IHU.
More Dangerous New Variant IHU Coronavirus
People all over the world are troubled by Corona and its new variants. First Corona took millions of lives and now Omicron has also started creating panic. Meanwhile, a new variant of Corona has been found in France, which has been named IHU. The worrying thing is that this virus is being said to be more dangerous than the corona variants found so far. So far 12 cases of IHU have been reported in France. Scientists have said that the first case of infection from the new variant was reported on December 10. However, WHO has not yet proposed it for investigation. Let’s take a look at five big things related to the IHU variant-
1. This virus was first seen in Marseille, France. Scientists from the French institute IHU Mediterranee Infection found out about the new variant of Corona.
2. Scientists say that the IHU variant is related to Cameroon in South Africa. On November 24, Omicron was discovered in the southern part of Africa and it rapidly engulfed the world.
3. In early December, 12 cases of the new IHU variant were reported in Marseilles, France.
4. Scientists have said that the new variant mutates up to 46 times, which is more lethal than Omicron, which is considered to be the most dangerous of Corona.
5. Scientists have named this virus as B.1.640.2 and it has not been seen in any country other than France. WHO still has not proposed it for investigation.
Mutation in virus makes it dangerous: Health expert
Epidemiologist Eric Feigl-Ding made a post on Twitter in this regard after a new variant of Corona was found in France. In it, he has said that new variants of Corona will continue to appear in the future, but this does not mean that they will be more dangerous. He said that the mutation of any variant in relation to the original virus makes it dangerous. He said that when this happens it is a matter of concern. He said that with respect to IHU, it is yet to be seen in which category it falls. After that it would be okay to say something about it.