Indore, Naidunia Representative DAVV Exam Indore. UG final year open book examinations are going to start on Tuesday. First, four different course papers will be uploaded.
DAVV Exam Indore.
Indore, Naidunia Representative DAVV Exam Indore. UG final year open book examinations are going to start from Tuesday. First four different course papers will be uploaded.
All the papers will be released on the website of Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya at 9 am.
According to the officials, 25 thousand students will appear in the examination of BA Plain, BSW, BA in Generalism, Bachelor in Library Science.
By writing the answers to the questions in five days, they can be deposited in the nearest collection center by June 19.
DAVV online Exam.
From 15th June the university is going to conduct the UG Final Year Exam. 48 thousand students will be evaluated on the basis of examination.
On Monday, the officials took stock of the preparations for the examination. Instructions have also been given to the IT team to upload the paper.
The papers of BA, BSW, BA in Generalism and Bachelor in Library Science will be released on the website by 9 am.
The university has instructed all the colleges to display the link of the paper on their respective websites as well.
davv notification 2021.
In order not to get extra load on the website, the university has made the schedule of UG final year exam in a span of two days.
The papers of B.Com will be released on June 17 and B.Sc on June 19. Controller of Examinations Dr. Ashesh Tiwari informed that the students of each course have been given five days to write the answers.
These copies are to be deposited in the collection center on different dates. This date has also been released on the website.
Students have to keep these things in mind.
- Answer should be written on A-4 size paper.
- Write answers to five questions in 16 pages only.
- Use only blue and black pens in the copy.
- Photocopy of roll number should be affixed on the main page of each copy.
- On the main page of each copy, fill in the format given on the website of the university.
- Copies can be deposited directly in the collection center. The list of 238 centers is given on the website.
- Copies can also be sent by speed and register post.