Firecrackers can be fired only from 8 to 10 pm on Diwali.
People will not be able to burst crackers before 8 pm and after 10 pm on Diwali. The Supreme Court has issued orders in this regard of Diwali . At the same time, common people and shopkeepers are parking two wheelers in the cracker market on Dussehra ground. A bigger accident can happen than this. The police have kept stoppers on Tuesday.
Yet people are careless. Collector Shivraj Singh Verma has directed all the revenue and police officers to comply with the order issued by the Supreme Court on October 29. At the same time, he has called upon the general public not to buy and use banned firecrackers.
Firecrackers on Diwali will be banned
- Crackers made from barium salt.
- use of fused firecrackers
- Firecrackers with a sound of more than 125 decibels
- Crackers made of banned substances including antimony, lithium, mercury, arsenic, lead
- Ban on online sale and unlicensed sale of firecrackers by e-commerce companies or private individuals
- Prohibition on bursting of firecrackers within a distance of 100 meters within the declared peace zone.
- Prohibited bursting of crackers before 8 pm and after 10 pm
According to the guidelines issued by the Supreme Court, firecrackers in the manufacture of which brarium salt is used, firecrackers made in thread, firecrackers whose intensity does not exceed 125 decibels at a distance of four meters, firecrackers whose manufacture is antimony, lithium, mercury. Arsenic, lead, strontium chromate have been used. Online sale of firecrackers by e-commerce companies or private persons and non-licensed sale of firecrackers is prohibited before 8 pm and after 10 pm within a distance of 100 meters in a declared quiet area.
This time more enthusiasm among people
Shopkeepers say that this time there is a lot of enthusiasm among the people and this year between six and seven crore crackers are expected to be sold. The work which was slow due to Corona in the last few days has started moving ahead, due to which there is a lot of enthusiasm among the traders. There is a demand of the shopkeepers that the time for setting up kiosks by the government should be completed about 20 to 25 days in advance, so that their good business can run. buy only green crackers.