Karwa Chauth Mehndi Design: Women across the country are preparing for Karwa Chauth. It is believed that keeping the fast of Karva Chauth increases the life of the husband. On the occasion of Karva Chauth, women do sixteen makeup.
Karva Chauth 2021 Mehndi Designs:
The festive season has started in India. In such a situation, all the people get involved in the preparations for celebrating the festivals with gaiety since many days. The festival of Karva Chauth is just a few days away. This time it is being celebrated on 24th October i.e. Sunday. In India, applying mehndi on festivals is considered auspicious. That’s why women definitely apply mehndi on Karva Chauth too.
Women across the country are preparing for Karwa Chauth. It is believed that keeping the fast of Karva Chauth increases the life of the husband. On the occasion of Karva Chauth, women do sixteen makeup. An important part of this sixteen makeup is to apply mehndi on the hands and feet. But the market is so crowded that it is difficult to get a quick Mehndi Design done. That’s why we are telling you about such beautiful mehndi designs (Karwa Chauth Mehndi), which can be easily made at home. Along with this, tips for making mehndi are also being given here.
Easy Tips To Make Mehndi: (Mehndi Darkening Tips)
1. Before applying henna, wash hands thoroughly and then apply citronella oil (mehndi oil) on them.
2. After applying henna, when the henna becomes slightly dry, put some cloves on the pan, dry the henna with its smoke. This makes mehndi more.
3. Let the mehndi fall off on its own, do not remove it until it dries well.
4. When the mehndi leaves the hands, make a paste by adding a little water to the lime and rub it on the hands.
5. After applying lime, massage the hands with mustard oil and keep your hands in a warm place.
6. To make the henna well, keep the hands away from water for 6 to 8 hours.
Special Mehndi Designs for Karwa Chauth.
Without mehndi, makeup is incomplete anyway. Let us tell you that this tradition of applying mehndi is not of today. Even thousands of years ago, women used to apply mehndi on auspicious occasions. Applying Mehndi is considered a symbol of happiness and good luck. Earlier women used to make simple designs at home, but nowadays there has been a lot of change in mehndi design. Women now love trendy designs.
If you too are looking for the latest mehndi designs for Karva Chauth, then here are some great options for you, which you will definitely like. So what’s the delay, this time you should also get the latest mehndi design done on Karva Chauth.