Shivratri of Sawan month has special significance. Lord Bholenath is worshiped methodically. According to the Hindu calendar, Sawan Shivratri is falling on the Chaturdashi date of the month of Sawan i.e. 6th August. Know about worship material, auspicious time, fasting method, importance…
Sawan Pradosh Vrat 2021: Today is the first Pradosh fast of the month of Sawan, after worship, read the story and aarti of Shiva.
Pradosh Vrat has a lot of importance in Hinduism. Lord Shiva is worshiped during Pradosh Vrat. Along with Bholenath, there is also a law to worship Mother Parvati on this day. Worshiping Bholenath on the day of Pradosh fast fulfills all the wishes of the devotees. Pradosh fast is observed twice in every month. One in Krishna Paksha and one in Shukla Paksha. There are a total of 24 Pradosh fasts in a year. At present, the month of Sawan is going on and the month of Sawan is the favorite month of Bholenath. In such a situation, Pradosh fast falling in the month of Sawan has more importance. This time the first Pradosh fast of Sawan month is today. Let us know about the auspicious time of Pradosh fast and how to worship Bholenath on this day.
This year Shivaratri (Shivratri) fast of the month of Sawan (Sawan 2021) is falling on 6th August. According to the Hindu calendar, this fast is observed on the Chaturdashi date of the month of Sawan. During which especially Lord Shiva is worshipped. At the same time, on August 7, the Shivaratri fast will be broken. Let us know about the auspicious time, material list, worship method, importance of Shivratri (Sawan Shivratri 2021) of the month of Sawan.
Pradosh Vrat Katha.
According to this fast story, once there was a fierce battle between the army of Indra and Vratasura. The gods defeated and destroyed the demon army. Seeing this, Vrittasura became very angry and himself got ready for war. He took a formidable form from the demonic Maya. All the gods were frightened and Gurudev reached the shelter of Jupiter. Brihaspati Maharaj said- First let me give you the real introduction of Vrittasura. Vrittasura is very ascetic and hardworking. He pleased Shiva by doing severe penance on the Gandhamadan mountain. In earlier times he was a king named Chitrarath. Once he went to Mount Kailash in his plane.
There, seeing Mother Parvati seated in the left limb of Shiva, he said with ridicule – O Lord! We remain under the control of women because of being trapped in illusion and illusion, but it was not visible in Devlok that the woman should be embraced and sit in the meeting. Hearing this words of Chitrarath, the omnipresent Shivshankar laughed and said – O king! My practical approach is different. I have drunk the death giver-Kalkoot Mahavesh, yet you ridicule me like an ordinary person.
Mother Parvati got angry and addressed Chitrarath – Oh wicked! You have ridiculed me as well as the omnipresent Maheshwar, so I will teach you that then you will not dare to ridicule such saints. Now you fall down from the plane taking the form of a monster, I curse you. Due to the curse of Jagadamba Bhavani, Chitraratha got the demon Yoni and became Vrittasura born from the excellent penance of a sage named Tvashta. Gurudev Brihaspati further said- ‘Vritasur has been a devotee of Shiva since childhood. Therefore, O Indra! You please Lord Shankar by fasting Brihaspati Pradosh. Devraj observed the Brihaspati Pradosh fast following the orders of Gurudev. Due to the glory of Guru Pradosh fast, Indra soon conquered Vratasura and there was peace in Devlok. Therefore, every Shiva devotee must observe Pradosh fast.
When is Sawan Shivratri?.
- Sawan Shivratri date: 6 August 2021, Friday
- Sawan month Chaturdashi date starts: 06 August 2021, from 06.28 pm on Friday evening.
- Sawan month Chaturdashi date ends: 07 August 2021, Saturday evening at 07:11 minutes
- Shivratri fasting time: 07 August 2021, Saturday morning from 05:46 am to 03:45 pm
Sawan Shivratri Puja Muhurat.
- Brahma Muhurta: From 04:20 am to 05:03 in the morning of 06 August
- Abhijit Muhurta: From 12 noon to 12:54 minutes on 06th August
- Vijay Muhurta: 02:41 pm to 03:34 pm on 06th August
- Twilight Muhurta: 06.55 pm to 07.19 pm on the evening of 06 August
- Amrit Kaal Muhurta: From 05:42 AM to 07:25 AM in the morning of 07 August
- Nishita Muhurta: 12:06 am to 12:48 am on the morning of 07 August
- Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga: From 06:38 am to 05:46 am on 07th August
Significance of Sawan Shivratri.
- The special significance of Sawan Shivratri is considered in Hinduism (Sawan Shivratri Importance).
- It is said that on this day, worshiping Lord Bholenath and Mother Parvati in a systematic way brings good luck.
- All kinds of sufferings are destroyed.
- Lord Shiva remains in an awake state on this day. Who fulfills all the wishes of his devotees.
Shiv Puja Samagri List.
For Shiva worship, you need to worship utensils, pure desi ghee, flowers, five types of fruits, Panchmeva, holy water, Pancharas, Gandha, Roli, Molly, Janeu, Panchmeva, gold, silver, honey, five types of sweets, Bilva leaves, Manjari, Datura, cannabis, cow’s milk, sandalwood, incense, camphor, make-up material of Mother Parvati, lamp, plum, holy water, perfume, dakshina, cotton, basil, barley ball etc. will be needed.
Sawan Shivratri Vrat Vidhi.
- Get up early in the morning of Shivratri,
- Take bath etc. visit nearby Shiva temple
- Perform Jalabhishek of Shivling on Monthly Shivratri
- Seek blessings from Bhole Bhandari.
- Offer all the ingredients of Shiva Puja to Bholebhandari methodically.
- Eat satvik food on the day of Sawan Shivratri.
- Avoid onion, garlic, meat and alcohol.
- worship lord shiva more and more
- Follow celibacy.
- keep fast on sawan Shivratri
- Break the fast on the next day in the auspicious Parana Muhurta
Read Bholenath Aarti.
Jai Shiv Omkara Jai Shiv Omkara
Brahma Vishnu always Shiva Ardhangi stream. Jai Shiv…॥
Suddenly Chaturanan Panchanan Raje.
Harsanan Garudasana Vrishvahana Jai Shiv…॥
Two sides, four quadrilaterals, ten sides, sleep too much.
Trigun formnirkhata Tribhuvan Jan Mohe Jai Shiv…॥
Akshamala Banmala Rundmala stripe.
Sandalwood Mrigmad Sohai spear Shashidhari Jai Shiv…॥
Shwetambar Pitamber Baghambar Ange.
Sanakadik Garunadik Bhutadik Sange Jai Shiv…॥
Kamandalu Chakra Trishul dharta in the middle of the tax.
Jagkarta Jagbharta The world destroyer Jai Shiv…॥
Brahma Vishnu Sadashiv knows he is indecisive.
These three are one in the middle of Pranavakshar. Jai Shiv…॥
Vishwanath Virajat Nandi Brahmachari in Kashi.
Always get up and enjoy the glory very heavy. Jai Shiv…॥
The aarti of Trigun Shivji, whoever sings it.
Kahat Shivanand Swami should get the desired fruit. Jai Shiv…॥